Where to get help.

If you have been raped or abused in any way, there is always someone to call in an emergency. 
Whether you need emotional, medical or legal support, this list has somewhere you can find help.

Thuthuzela Care Centre

053 830 8900

Galeshewe Day Hospital, Tyson Road, Kimberley, 8301
Thuthuzela Care Centres are one-stop facilities where victims receive immediate medical attention, which includes a medical examination, counselling, medication to prevent HIV and pregnancy. Police will help the victim open a case and staff at the TCC arrange on-going counselling and court preparation if the trial continues.

Kimberley Hospital

053 802 9111

Du Toitspan Rd, Kimberley, 8301

Galeshewe Day Hospital:

053 802 2270

Tyson Rd, Galeshewe, Kimberley, 8301

Kimberley Magistrates Court:

053 807 0600

Cnr Knight and Stead St, Kimberley, 8300

Mediclinic Kimberley:

053 838 1111

177 Du Toitspan Road, Kimberley, 8301